BREAKING NEWS: Codex Space Marines on Warhammer Live

This Thursday the legendary Phil Kelly will be on Warhammer Live, talking about the latest Codex Space Marines. Pencil it in folks!

codex space marines 2017 warhammer live
Check out that magnificent beard!
The interview starts at 2.30pm UK time (9.30am in New York, and 6.30am in California), and later that day there will be an interview about Path to Glory for Age of Sigmar with Ben Johnson. Ben sadly lacks a beard, but we won't hold that against him.

If you don't know how to watch Warhammer Live, it's over on Twitch. This is perhaps the only time I'll get to watch it, as Summer holidays have started and I can request time off from Management (my wife), to watch it.

Also on Friday, there will be a battle report of Primaris Space Marines versus Harlequins, both factions are currently in my collection. I'm certainly not going to miss that 2.00pm start! They will be show casing the Redemptor Dreadnought, and I'll try to pick up on the rules as they are revealed.

In case you've forgotten what the Redemptor Dreadnought is, here's the reveal video:


You can bet one will be joining my Primaris Field Police... I just have to decide between Judge Dreadnought getting an upgrade, or calling this new one Dread-209.

Until next time!

Thanks for reading.

If you liked what you saw, and you want to help out, please leave a comment. Sharing this with your friends, and following me on Twitter, Facebook or Google+ would also be hugely appreciated.

If you have anything you want me to look at, let me know in the comments below. I'll probably be able to write an article about that topic within a day!

If you want to support me directly, I have affiliation links with Wayland Games and Elemental Games. I get a small percentage of purchases you make her, and you get cheaper miniatures! If you really love what I do here, you can make a one off donation at my PayPal, or become a true hero to table top education and make a regular donation to my Patreon. Every Little helps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primaris Space Marine Paint Planner

Painting Guide: Blood Angels, perfecting the colour scheme

The Complete Blood Angels Beginner Guide: Troops