Painting Guide: Khorne Blood Bound

Ok, I know I promised a rocket video, but I need to edit out the students. Child Protection is something any teacher worth their chalk takes seriously.


Instead here's my guide to painting Khorne Bloodbound:


khorne painting guide
Don't bother with the brush... just dunk him in there. Khorne loves that.
Ok, that's not how I really paint these guys, and here's a link to an actual painting guide. The conical flask there is full of fake blood I'm using for a murder mystery.



Blood group testing
The samples out of the blood group test teaching packet looked more like water melon juice than blood. I'm just doing some custom samples now.


What? Theatricality is important in the classroom. Why wouldn't I spend my free time making realistic looking blood samples?


Until next time!



Thanks for reading.

If you liked what you saw, and you want to help out, please leave a comment. Sharing this with your friends, and following me on Twitter, Facebook or Google+ would also be hugely appreciated.

If you have anything you want me to look at, let me know in the comments below. I'll probably be able to write an article about that topic within a day!

If you really love what I do here, you can make a one off donation at my PayPal, or become a true hero to table top education and make a regular donation to my Patreon. Every Little helps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primaris Space Marine Paint Planner

Painting Guide: Blood Angels, perfecting the colour scheme

The Complete Blood Angels Beginner Guide: Troops