Dreadnought Naming Competition!

This is my latest dreadnought to add to my Space Marine Field Police:


space marine field police judge dreadnought
The nameless Space Marine Field Police Dreadnought

space marine field police judge dreadnought
Blue top lights flashing!


space marine field police judge dreadnought
Only the judged and sentenced see his back...

Unlike Judge Dreadnought, he doesn't have a name yet. I'd like it to be somewhat Robocop themed, but have to admit, I've drained my creative genius in coming up with Judge Dreadnought.


This is why I'm a teacher and not an artist...


In the true spirit of the internet, I'm opening this up to the public to help name this law-bot. Something suitably law enforcement themed, and preferably similar to Robocop, but that fits in the 40K universe.


He's a more venerable looking dreadnought, so this may be someone older than Judge Dreadnought. He has the hand shaped power fist, rather than the claw, so perhaps a little more human than the Judge, who is Law incarnate.

The best name will be chosen, and this dreadnought shall forever be known by it, and the winners name held in a place of honour alongside The First Patron.


(Dready McDreadface was taken... I checked.)

Thanks for reading.

If you liked what you saw, and you want to help out, please leave a comment. Sharing this with your friends, and following me on Twitter, Facebook or Google+ would also be hugely appreciated.

If you have anything you want me to look at, let me know in the comments below. I'll probably be able to write an article about that topic within a day!

If you really love what I do here, you can make a one off donation at my PayPal, or become a true hero to table top education and make a regular donation to my Patreon. Every Little helps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primaris Space Marine Paint Planner

Painting Guide: Blood Angels, perfecting the colour scheme

The Complete Blood Angels Beginner Guide: Troops