CONFIRMED: GWs New Tabletop Farming Game

I'll be honest... the pieces were always right there in front of us. I don't usually like to jump to conclusions and make an ass out of myself with wild speculation, but this bit of evidence is just so compelling, I had to post it.


Rumour Engine picture from Warhammer Community




Clearly this is some kind of Chaos plough.




This further evidence confirms it... a scythe for the Harvesting phase of the game, taken from the Death Guard teaser trailer, which is clearly just a red herring.






We can safely confirm the upcoming release of Games Workshop's table top farming game; Nurgle's Garden.


I predict plant progression mechanics borrowed from Gorkamorka (because orks are basically fungus, so they develop the same as plants), and that Tzeentch players will receive negative modifiers to everything.


Next time: Other breaking news about completely made up products.



Thanks for reading.

If you liked what you saw, and you want to help out, please leave a comment. Sharing this with your friends, and following me on Twitter, Facebook or Google+ would also be hugely appreciated.

If you have anything you want me to look at, let me know in the comments below. I'll probably be able to write an article about that topic within a day!

If you really love what I do here, you can make a one off donation at my PayPal, or become a true hero to table top education and make a regular donation to my Patreon. Every Little helps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primaris Space Marine Paint Planner

Painting Guide: Blood Angels, perfecting the colour scheme

The Complete Blood Angels Beginner Guide: Troops