No new dinosaur



So with this reveal today, we can put to bed the vague notion that this picture:



... in any way indicated a possible Eldar Exodite model. Ah well. It's a good miniature, but I have to question Games Workshop in their choice of continuing to put out models for the Stormcast Eternals when they still only have a few new armies to lead the way in Age of Sigmar.

Just a minor criticism, but I've been holding back on really getting into AoS because I haven't been sure what's going to be available in the future. I don't see much point in buying up aelves or duardin if the possibility of them being redundant is still hovering around.

I'm probably over-thinking that. 15 hour day both in front of students and then pressing the flesh at parents evening. Not thinking straight. Paid post tomorrow!


Thanks for reading.

If you liked what you saw, and you want to help out, please leave a comment. Sharing this with your friends, and following me on Twitter, Facebook or Google+ would also be hugely appreciated.

If you have anything you want me to look at, let me know in the comments below. I'll probably be able to write an article about that topic within a day!

If you really love what I do here, you can make a one off donation at my PayPal, or become a true hero to table top education and make a regular donation to my Patreon. Every Little helps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primaris Space Marine Paint Planner

Painting Guide: Blood Angels, perfecting the colour scheme

The Complete Blood Angels Beginner Guide: Troops