Warhammer, Useful Links: Warhammer Community



Just a quick one today.

Warhammer Community was launched today. It looks like a good site, and even has a little rumour section.

At a slightly more selfish note, I hope they eventually put up a sections to find Warhammer Blogs. I really started off in the EVE Online community, and they had a list of Blog fan sites, which made it much easier to get into the meta surrounding the game. Would be nice to have a similar thing on the Warhammer Community site to really tie together all the blogs out there.

I feel kind of bad for leaving it at that, so here's a quick Work in Progress picture of yet another project I'm running. I run a lot of projects at a time...



Thanks for reading.

If you liked what you saw, and you want to help out, please visit and donate at my Patreon. Every Little helps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primaris Space Marine Paint Planner

Painting Guide: Blood Angels, perfecting the colour scheme

The Complete Blood Angels Beginner Guide: Troops