Warhammer 40K, Little Thoughts: Let the Heresey Begin!





I mentioned here about how the USA Election could be looked at as a choice between Chaos and the Imperium.


Looks like Chaos won!


As a geek only concerned with fantasy politics, I'm going to keep my position neutral. The only comment I'll make it to say that it appears as though the regular Imperial serf has decided to abandon the Imperial Truth in favour of a gamble on new gods.


Read from that what you will. I have no horse in this race.


What remains to be seen is which demon Primarch Trump will turn out to be. Will he be a Horus type? Angron? Magnus? Will he simply be another warband leader, such as Abaddon, or Lugft Huron?


There's only one thing we can be certain of. The hysterical fit thrown by the media is going to be utterly hilarious. Imagine an Inquisitor who can't vent his frustration by Exterminatus.


Think I might talk a bit more about this later today.


Crack open the popcorn folks. Things are going to get very interesting from here on out!




Thanks for reading.

If you liked what you saw, and you want to help out, please visit and donate at my Patreon. Every Little helps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primaris Space Marine Paint Planner

Painting Guide: Blood Angels, perfecting the colour scheme

The Complete Blood Angels Beginner Guide: Troops